Sunday, December 22, 2013

Grey & Khaki


I've cleaned the house, purchased the gifts and now I'm working on the vlog that I planned to do for months but there was always something holding me back, yep, the nasty depression bitch, anyway, the vlog's gonna be about what I'm into, all my passions and interests, my life in general... and man it's gonna be just fabulous and I can't wait to share it with you guys :) I mean it's not gonna be here of course but on my youtube channel but I'll keep you posted on my facebook page as always :) Aaaa I can't wait till everything's done :D

In the meantime enjoy my outfit with my new second hand parka jacket :)













Photos: Mariusz Zuberek

Jacket, Cardigan & Blouse - SH | Pants - Bershka | Purse - Atmosphere
Boots - czasnabuty.pl | Necklace - Pod Lupą


2 comments:

  1. Nie wiem czemu ale mejle z bloglovin mi nie dochodzą i to nie tylko od Ciebie :( Ale parka po prostu śliczna! Też szukam jakiejś fajnej ale nie mam szczęścia. Ty to masz talent do znajdywania takich perełek ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję :) A na bloglovin' mają jakieś problemy techniczne, mi też maile nie dochodzą...

      Delete

Follow My Blog With Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Hype On Lookbook.nu